- Press 'Start new game' to begin the game.
- A Roman numeral with a value between 1 and 100 will be displayed.
- If the board has the matching number, select it by clicking on the appropriate square.
- Press 'Pick next number' to display the next Numeral. The faster this is done, the more points you score.
- You lose points by selecting the wrong number, or failing to select a matching number if one exists.
- Score bonus points by clicking 'Column' or 'Row' when you have matched all the numbers in a column or row.
- Once the board is full, click 'House'. This will end the game, and give you your final score.
- If this wasn't what you were looking for, try generating some printable boards that have Roman numeral text.